Prepare to embark on a thrilling journey that will light up your holiday season! In our exclusive Croquembouche tower-making class, you'll transform your dreams into delicious reality by crafting your very own edible Christmas tree.
Get ready to explore the enchanting world of choux pastry, where you'll master the art of creating delicate, golden puffs that are both crispy and fluffy. But that's just the beginning! We'll elevate your taste buds with not one, but two tantalizing fillings: the Honey Cranberry Mascarpone and the Spiced Apple Caramel.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make choux dough and pipe.
- How to make craqueline (Demo)
- How to cook spice apple caramel (Demo)
- How to make Honey mascarpone filling.
- How to fill the puff and decorate the puff
- How to assemble the croquembouche tower.
- Duration: 4 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with a 30cm croquembouche tower (approximately 42-48 choux)
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare and make their croquembouche tower.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.