Unleash your inner pastry artist this holiday season and learn how to craft a whimsical Tiramisu House adorned with festive flavors and decorations. This hands-on class will take you on a delightful journey through the art of creating a stunning Christmas dessert centerpiece.
This cute house cake which is reminiscent of a gingerbread house but consists of ladyfinger sponge and mascarpone cream. It is not as hard to build as you might think. Perfect for beginners and experienced bakers alike, this class offers a unique opportunity to elevate your dessert-making skills while celebrating the magic of Christmas.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Lady Finger Sponge.
- How to make authentic Mascarpone Cream.
- How to make coffee Ganache.
- How to make perfect tiramisu layers.
- How to build a Chalet-shaped log cake.
- How to frost cake with Chocolate Ganache.
- How to work with royal icing to decorate cookies.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 22cm x 10cm log cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter and filling, but assemble and decorate their cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.