Come and have a royal tea affair with us by joining this lesson of learning how to make a porcelain inspired design cake. To pair with the design, the flavor is inspired by japanese royal milk tea which consist of dark brown sugar sponge filled with royal milk tea pastry cream and honey macadamia brittle. The real fun begins when you pipe on porcelain like buttercream flowers and create your porcelain design on your cake!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a dark brown sugar sponge.
- How to make royal milk tea pastry cream.
- How to make buttercream.
- How to make honey macadamia brittle (Demonstration)
- How to do floral and porcelain like piping
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” cake.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and buttercream, but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.