Taste the tropics in every bite with our Pina Colada tart - a toasty coconut crust, filled with a tangy citrus frangipane laced with diced pineapples, topped with a marbled pineapple mousse! To top it all off, decorate your tart with a light coconut Chantilly cream and dried pineapple ‘flowers’ made with the real fruit.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a toasted coconut tart crust.
- How to make a classic frangipane and flavour it with natural citrus ingredients.
- How to make a duo-toned marbled pineapple mousse.
- How to assemble and decorate a tart with multiple layers
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 8” diameter tart
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the tart dough, frangipane, pineapple mousse and coconut Chantilly cream, but assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.