Join our friendly instructors in this immersive Panettone baking class, where you'll unravel the secrets behind crafting the perfect Italian Christmas delicacy. Panettone is not just bread; it's a cherished tradition that graces holiday tables with its airy crumb and delightful flavors. In this hands-on workshop, you'll learn the art and science of Panettone baking, from ingredient selection to the final golden loaf.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare/make the starter (Demo)
- How to incorporate the starter to the main dough
- How to incorporate fruits/nuts to the bread dough
- How to make the almond crust topping
- How to make a Classic (Apricot, lemon peel, lemon zest & raisins) Panettone flavour
- How to make a Modern (Chocolate, Cranberries, Pecans) Panettone flavour
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE Classic and ONE Modern Panettone
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY for the class.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.