Welcome to our exciting "Hyping Donuts" class! If you can't get enough of Mister Donut's delectable treats, why not join us for a hands-on learning experience? In this fun-filled workshop, we'll teach you the art of making chewy donuts with three unique and irresistible flavors.
Get ready to indulge your taste buds with our signature donuts: the aromatic Hojicha Raspberry, the sweet and tangy Lemon delight, and the timeless classic, Strawberry Chocolate. You will also master the art of frying the donut to perfection.
We highly recommend enjoying these within the 1-2 days for the best texture
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare mochi dough from scratch.
- How to shape the dough
- How to prepare the Lemon glaze, Hojicha glaze and Strawberry glaze.
- How to deep-fry the donuts at correct temperature.
- How to assemble the donuts.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with Six Donuts.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the dough and the fillings but will get to shape, fry and create their own donuts INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.