Indulge in the art of French pastry-making with our Mille Feuille class! Join us on a delightful journey through the layers of delicate puff pastry and luscious pastry cream that create the iconic Mille Feuille. In this class, you will embark on a delectable culinary adventure, learning the art of creating this elegant dessert that layers rich custard and light pastry to create a heavenly symphony of flavors and textures.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a rough puff pastry
- How to make whipped hojicha cream cheese
- How to make dark and white chocolate mousseline cream (Demo)
- How to make mandarin yuzu curd (Demo)
- How to assemble the millefeuille with fruits
- Duration: 4 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back 4 pieces.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare the dough and cream, but will assemble and decorate their own millefeuille INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.