Bond together with your team by learning to make your very own snowskin mooncakes this Mid-Autumn Festival with 2 different variations - Mango Yuzu and Osmanthus Chestnut!. PS: It’s more fun when you’re sipping on Chinese tea while baking with your colleagues!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to color and create unique ombre mooncake skins
- How to elevate store bought paste
- How to work with custard and mung bean filling
- How to achieve the right ratio of paste, filling and snowskin
- Teambuilding Development
- Duration: 2.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bring back 6 Snowskin Mooncakes
*Students will work IN GROUPS to prepare the snowskin and filling, but will assemble their own mooncakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.