French Grapefruit Frambroise Entremet
Embark on a culinary journey in our exclusive baking class, where we unveil the secrets of crafting the Raspberry and Grapefruit Mousse Cake. Learn the art of infusing vibrant raspberries with zesty grapefruit, creating a symphony of flavours.
Under expert guidance, master the delicate layers of velvety mousse, citrus infused compote and a fruity sponge, transforming them into an edible masterpiece. Elevate your baking skills, as we guide you through each step, ensuring your creation mirrors the perfect blend of sophistication. Join us and discover the sweet joy of crafting this exquisite dessert.
- How to infuse raspberry flavour into sponge cake
- How to cut segments of a grapefruit ( demo )
- How to make fruit compote
- Different components that creates a mousse
- Tips and tricks to assemble a mousse cake
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands On
- Recommended age: 16 years old and above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
Each student will go home with a 6” round mousse cake
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the components but assemble their cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.