Beary Cute Duo (Valentine’s Special)
Join Chef Susanne (@Susanne.decochiffon) to make these adorable and Beary Cute Duo Rolls with a red velvet oreos filling! This is fully hands-on, and each participant will bring home a pair of 4” brown and white bear roll cake. Spread the love and make something special for your other half / bff this season!
About the class
In this class, you will learn:
How to pattern 2 types of bears onto a chiffon roll cake
Soft and fluffy chiffon cake recipe
How to make smooth and stable meringue and correct folding techniques.
How to assemble bear holding hearts onto chiffon cake
Red velvet oreos and oreo hearts filling in the cake.
White chocolate whipped cream filling.
- Duration: 4 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back a pair of 4” brown and white bear roll cake
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge, filling and cream but will assemble and decorate their own rolls INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.