Baking Instructor (Full-time)
We are looking for an engaging and motivated baking instructor to join our instructor department! If you’re bubbly individual with passion for baking and pastry and would like to build a career in the baking and instructing, we would love to have you on board!
As a baking instructor, you will create a fun and educational environment where students can learn and develop baking skills while fostering your creativity and passion for baking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct fun and engaging baking classes for adults.
- R&D new recipes and create class curriculum.
- Stock taking and studio management.
- Experience in Baking and Pastry. Prior experience working in the pastry industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with students and effectively convey baking concepts.
- Able to work well in a team and work harmoniously with different individuals.
- Strong organizational skills to plan and manage baking classes efficiently.
- Creative mindset to design exciting and trendy classes.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays.
As a Baking Instructor, you will play a vital role in transforming hobbies and interest to reality! Your passion for pastry arts and dedication to teaching will inspire students to achieve their baking aspirations.
Experienced bakers / chef de partie / pastry chefs looking for a change in working environment may apply!
Work Location: Paragon and Upper Thomson
Drop your resume/CV below if you would like to join the team. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.