Trio of "Magnum" Cakesicles
Ever wanted to make your very own ice cream “Magnum”? In this class you will learn how to make a frozen parfait using raspberry and milk chocolate and mold it into the very iconic indulgent ice cream; the Magnum! Customize to your heart’s content using three types of glazes; baby pink, pitch black and galaxy blue – with a wide array of toppings and dried flowers. Make this be your ultimate ‘go-to’ dessert gift idea for baby showers, 21st birthdays and every fun occasion! Better yet; you can enjoy this dessert from the refrigerator like a cake or straight from the freezer like an ice cream!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a raspberry milk chocolate cremeux
- How to prepare a chocolate shortbread
- How to prepare three different types of glazes (Pink Chocolate Coating, Cocoa Glaze and Galaxy Chocolate Glaze)
- How to decorate and customize your cakesicle
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Participants will bring home 6 Cakesicles (Two of each type of glaze)
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the components but will glaze and decorate their Cakesicles INDIVIDUALLY.
*Please note that an additional full set of 6 pre-frozen Cakesicles will be prepared in advance for students to glaze INDIVIDUALLY and bring home. Students will not bring home the set that they make in class.