Pumpkin Pecan Pie
Nothing screams ‘Autumn’ like the comfort of a warm pie laced with spices, a creamy pumpkin filling and a toasty pecan layer. Also in the spirit of Spooktober, come try your hand at making your very own spider web lattice as well as adorable little pie crust spiders! Master both technique and craft with our seasonal special pie!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and flavour pie crust.
- How to handle and shape the pie dough.
- How to make both cooked and raw fillings.
- How to create your own neat and even lattice design
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 8” pie
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the pie dough and fillings, but assemble their own pies and do up their own lattices INDIVIDUALLY.