Orange Caramel Mousse Cake
Don’t know how to deal with the left-over oranges after CNY? Fret Not! Over here at Baker’s Brew we will teach you how to utilize it by creating an aromatic, tasty orange mousse cake with an orangey sponge, orange streusel for a different bite and lastly a burst of slightly bittered lava caramel.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare an Orange Dacquoise Sponge
- How to make Orange Streusel (Pre-Prep)
- How to prepare Lava-Like Caramel (Dry-Method) (Demo +Pre-Prep)
- How to prepare White Chocolate Orange Mousse
- How to decorate your cake with dehydrated orange slices
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in PAIRS. While assembly of your 6” cake will be done INDIVIDUALLY.