Mother's Day Floral Cupcakes
As Mother’s Day is just around the corner, come join us to bake and decorate your own cupcakes! Other than gifting it for Mother’s Day, you can learn and bake these as gift for your friends, family and loved ones. These cupcakes are filled with mix berry fillings, sweet and sour all in a mouthful.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake Vanilla cupcakes from scratch
- How to prepare a mixed berry compote from scratch (Demo only)
- How to prepare and pipe buttercream on cupcakes
- The application of fondant as a decorative ingredient
- How to roll out fondant, cut shapes and decorate them
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each participant will get to bring home 6 Cupcakes
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cupcakes but will decorate their own cupcakes INDIVIDUALLY