Mont Blanc Tartlets
Mont Blanc, literally means White Mountain in French. This delicious dessert is filled with whipped cream, chocolate sponge and then topped with sweetened chestnuts. This pastry will make an excellent dessert for Christmas and will bring an elegant touch to the table. Be prepared to impress your friends and family when you showcase this perfect instagram-able desserts after a meal!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make mont blanc tart shells.
- How to bake chocolate sponge
- How to do Chantilly cream
- How to assembly and decorate the mont blanc tartlets.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back 4 Tartlets.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the tart shells, but will INDIVIDUALLY assemble and decorate their own tartlets.