Mixed Berry Crepe Cake
Ever dream of creating layers upon layers of a decadent crepe cake? Well, wait no more! By popular demand, we are bringing this online class into our studio! In this Berry Crepe class stacked with tips and tricks, learn how to make brown butter crepes and a scrumptious vanilla Diplomat cream. If you struggle to fry the perfect crepe, look no further as our dedicated instructors guide you step-by-step through the components of this layered cake. Join us and learn about all the re-layer-vent components of a mille crepe cake – it will be heaps of fun!
About this Class
In this class, you will learn how to:
• Make Brown butter crepe batter (demonstration)
• Make Vanilla Diplomat cream
• Cook Vanilla pastry cream
• Cook Mixed berry compote
• Fry a perfect crepe
• Evenly layer a crepe cake
• Duration: 3.5 Hours.
• Type: Full Hands-on.
• Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
• Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
• Making of crepe batter will be a demonstration as it is required to rest overnight.
• Each student will go home with ONE 8” Crepe Cake.
*Students will work individually to make Vanilla pastry cream, Vanilla diplomat cream, Mixed berry compote, fry and assemble ONE crepe cake.