Matcha White Chocolate
Learn to make your very own Matcha White Chocolate Cake. This butter-based cake is made out of light matcha layers, filled with a matcha liquid cheese and frosted with delicious white chocolate buttercream!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a matcha sponge cake layer
- Demonstration on how to make matcha liquid cheese.
- Preparation of a white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream
- Frosting of a 6" cake to achieve straight sides and sharp edges
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Matcha White Chocolate Cake INDIVIDUALLY