Jiufen Taro-ific Cake
Discover the art of crafting a Taiwan-style Jiu Xian Taro Cake. Dive into the process of incorporating fresh taro cubes, sumptuous taro paste, and skillfully made taro balls. Complete your creation by coating it with a delicate yam-flavored buttercream, featuring a refined design. Join us for an immersive experience where tradition meets innovation, ensuring a delightful outcome with every bite.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Taro flavored sponge
- How to make taro ball (Demo)
- How to make the taro buttercream
- How to frost 2 tone colour cake
- How to decorate and create a elegant cake
- Duration: 3.5Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above. (Any age below 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to do together) (Do whatsapp/ email if any enquiries on that)
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 6 INCH CAKE
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the components but assemble their cake INDIVIDUALLY.