Fresh Apple Plum Pie
This March, celebrate Pie (π) day with Baker’s Brew! Create intricate geometric shapes and lattice work with shortcrust dough. Additionally, learn how to make scrumptious pie filling with fresh apples and tart plums. Explore the art of pie design and crust in the process; don’t miss out on this opportunity to wow your family and friends with this Apple-ling pastry! Afterall, beauty is in the pie of the beholder!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Make a shortcrust tart dough
- Cook an apple pie filling
- Line a large tart shell
- Lattice work
- Pie crust design and decoration
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back one 9” Apple Plum Pie.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the dough and filling, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and decorate the tart.