Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Petite Cakes
The addictive combination of chocolate and peanut butter is no surprise, but we’ve taken it to the next level by contrasting a soft yet rich dark chocolate sponge with a creamy crunchy peanut butter crumble layer. Let the medley of flavors and textures wow your taste buds, while your eyes feast on the intricate hand-piped chocolate decor. (Peanut) butter your friends and family up with these petite 3.5” cakes that are perfect for sharing!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a rich chocolate cake with dark couverture chocolate.
- How to assemble neat and even layers with acetate.
- How to shape peanut crumble into even thin layers.
- How to create intricate chocolate decoration.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with THREE 3.5” cakes
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and chocolate mousse, but make their chocolate decor and assemble their cakes individually.