Coco The Polar Bear
Come chill out this December with Coco the Polar Bear! Comprised of not one, but TWO different cakes, join us and learn how to construct this adorable character cake. It will be love at frost sight! Whip up a flurry as you use the same sponge technique to make an Apple Cinnamon cake and Coconut Nutmeg cake. Learn piping techniques to bring Coco the bear to life! Create a cake so darling, you wouldn’t bear to cut into it!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Toasted Coconut sponge
- How to make Nutmeg buttercream
- How to make Apple Cinnamon Cake pop
- How to assemble a Polar Bear cake
- How to frost character designs on a cake
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring home one 4.5" Polar Bear cake
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and buttercream, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and frost the cake.