Assorted Chocolate Techniques (Full-Day Class)
Have you always yearned to make your very own chocolate bon bons like a true chocolatier? Wait no more and join us for our full day chocolate class! Learn an array of techniques from chocolate tempering, mirror glazing and entremets assembly. You would leave this class with a better knowledge of chocolate as a raw ingredient as well as how to handle them with confidence.
Working with chocolate has never been this easy!
About the Class
In this full day course, you will learn how to:
- Make gianduja nama chocolates
- Make matcha and coffee ganache
- Make fluffy chocolate sponge
- Make chocolate feuilletine layers
- Make and properly fold dark chocolate mousse
- Make shiny chocolate glaze
- Temper chocolate and understand their properties
- Make chocolate bon bons
- Make, assemble and glaze entremet dessert domes
- Duration: 8 hours (Inclusive of 2 hours lunch break)
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back:
- 1 Box Nama Chocolates
- 1 Chocolate Box (Matcha Raspberry & Coffee Latte)
- 3 Dark Chocolate Passionfruit Entremet Domes
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the chocolate sponge, mousse and glaze but will INDIVIDUALLY temper chocolate for bon bons, make their own nama chocolate and decorate their entremets.