Chocolate Ichigo Hokkaido Cupcakes
Miss traveling to Japan? Join us as we bring you a taste of Japan with our soft, moist, strawberry chocolate Hokkaido cupcakes! In this class, you would learn to make moist chocolate sponge cupcakes, strawberry pastry cream and different ways you can decorate your cupcakes.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake soft and moist chocolate sponge cupcakes
- How to make strawberry pastry cream
- How to decorate your own cupcakes with pastry cream fillings and fresh strawberries
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE BOX of 9 Cupcakes.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the batter and fillings but will portion and decorate their cupcakes INDIVIDUALLY.