Buttercream Portrait Cake (Mother’s Day Special)
This Mother’s Day, join us to bake a peach oolong cake filled with peaches, oolong ganache and crispy white chocolate crunchy pearls. Not only would you get to learn how to pipe floral designs onto your cake, you would also experience getting your hands onto piping a portrait design of the lady of your life. If portraits are not your things, you can opt to cover the cake with a melody of flowers.
It’s so pretty, you won’t bear to cut into it! Your queen deserves the best, doesn’t she?
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make an oolong sponge
- How to make oolong ganache (demonstration)
- How to make a white peach swiss meringue buttercream
- How to colour buttercream and pipe floral designs on a cake
- How to draw and transfer portraits onto a cake
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back a 6” Peach Oolong Cake
*Students will work in pairs to make the sponge and buttercream but individually frost and decorate their own cake.