Assorted Artisan Pretzels
Looking for the perfect snack for your gatherings? Originating all the way from Germany, join us here at Baker’s Brew as we teach you how to make your own soft yet chewy pretzels that come in not just one, but THREE flavors - Salted, Cinnamon Sugar and Pistachio! In this class, you will learn how to round, shape the dough and have some fun twisting and making the iconic knots on a pretzel together.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake soft and chewy pretzels
- How to shape and round bread dough
- Technique of achieving pretzel design
- Assembly and tips on proofing and baking pretzels
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE BOX of 6 Pretzels (2 flavors each).
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make, shape, proof and decorate their own pretzels.