Apple & Pear Galette Duo
As the rainy season approaches, there’s nothing that warms the soul quite like a toasty apple or pear galette served with a side of vanilla ice cream. Come learn the techniques to shape and build your own rustic fruit galettes that are as quick to make as they are quick to disappear from the dinner table!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and shape flaky pie crust two ways.
- How to create beautiful arrangements with sliced fruits.
- How to make a creamy biscoff frangipane.
- How to assemble and garnish a galette with multiple layers.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with four 5 inch galettes, two of each flavour.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the fruits, dough and filling, but assemble and garnish their galettes INDIVIDUALLY.