Lemon-lime Cheesecake Tart
Not travelling to Korea anytime soon? No fret, we’ll bring the one of the trending Korean cafe desserts to you! Giving you the best of both worlds, from a light fluffy cheesecake sponge to a crumbly buttery tart crust, from a decadent creamy cheesecake cream to a refreshing lime jelly centre. Experience a burst of flavours and textures with our Lemon-lime Cheesecake Tart that’s sure to hit all the spots.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and shape a buttery no-bake tart crust.
- How to make a light yet rich cheesecake sponge.
- How to make and pipe a lemon lime cheesecake cream.
- How to assemble and decorate a multi-layered tart.
- How to garnish with freshly cut fruit.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 7 inch tart.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the crust, sponge and cream, but assemble and decorate their own cake tarts INDIVIDUALLY.