Graphic Design Intern
Salary Range: $1,000.00 to $1,400.00
Baker's Brew Studio is looking for an energetic and self-motivated creative intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in creative and graphics, then we want to work with you.
The Marketing Intern will assist in the management of marketing operations under the supervision of a marketing manager. Their duties include assisting in designing newsletters, social media contents, corporate collaterals, website, photography and videography.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Team in daily administrative tasks and responsibilities,
- Assist in designing newsletters, social media contents, corporate collaterals, website, photography, and videography.
- Ensure all deliverable are delivered in on a timely manner and visuals are effectively produced.
- Conduct video and photoshoots for any content creation required.
- Keeping up to date on latest trends and designs to ensure deliverables are effectively leveraging on latest acceptance of the public.
- Support various business verticals to ensure marketing request are acknowledged and handled.
- All other ad hoc duties assigned by the Creative Executives
- An undergraduate pursing a Polytechnic diploma/bachelor’s programme in graphic designs or any relevant field of study.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Must have an eye for effective marketing communication designs
- Creative & love to explore new ideas and have interest in food/cakes especially!
- Must have experience with image & video editing, graphic design, videography & photography
- To be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator and video editing software (Adobe Premier Pro/Final Cut)
- So, if you think you are creative hit us up with and let us be the judge of that.
Drop your sparkling cover letter & CV via this platform now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest.