Working Location: HQ Office (46 Gambas Crescent)
Working Days: 5.5 days per week
Salary Range: SGD 2,200.00 – SGD 3,600.00
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Passionate, Energetic & Fun Working Culture
- Flexible Benefits (Medical/Dental)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary point of contact for customer inquiries in relation to online orders and serviced rendered.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service in relation to products information, delivery operations, and order processing support through an omnichannel platform.
- Ensure the highest level of quality service is rendered to customers by providing them with accurate information, solving potential issues, and serving in a variety of pre and post-sales functions via calls/email.
- Responsible for the coordination of end-to-end order management and fulfillment, by working closely with internal stakeholders to fulfill customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure close follow-up of outstanding orders and pertaining issues with proactive communication with customers
- Respond to customer inquiries, and provide accurate information pertaining to their questions, and feedback
- Actively participate in the improvement of the overall customer experience through after-action review (AAR) of incidents
- Actively work towards sales target
- Guide new team members when required.
- Report any feedback/complains to manager for further action in a prompt and timely manner.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc task requested by Managers.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to establish a positive rapport with customers
- Ability to remain calm and polite when dealing with customers
- Experience in a customer service environment is an added advantage