We are looking for a creative and talented Creative Executive to join our dynamic marketing department. If you're someone who is driven and ambitious about bringing your work of art live, we want to work with you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proposing the art directions and concepts to support the business pillars.
- Create and develop design concepts for various projects including print and digital materials like social media contents, brochures, posters, banners, advertisements, and visual merchandises.
- Collaboration with main stakeholders to ensure consistency and quality of all design projects is uphold to the brand's quality & guidelines.
- Stay up to date with design trends and technologies and adopt best market practices by proactively providing recommendations on design ideas and layout improvements where possible.
- Execute & coordinate the photography and videography of the Company's products & services.
- Assist in other creative works when required.
- Any task in relevance to marketing.
- 2-3 years working experience in Graphic Design or any related field with a portfolio showcasing your design work.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related discipline.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including photoshop, illustrator, Indesign, Premier Pro, After Effects etc.
- Strong understanding of design principles, color theory, typography, and layout. Knowledge in packaging design is a plus point.
- Excellent communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and willingness to take a new challenge and learn new skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest.