Seasalt Dark Chocolate Cake (Private Class - Shannon 5 Pax)
Seasalt Dark Chocolate Cake
Learn how to make a sturdy and moist genoise sponge with a decadent sea salt dark chocolate mousse and a crunchy peanut butter crumble. You will also learn how to assemble your cake to achieve perfect layers for a clean and finished "naked" look. Astound your friends with this minimalistic yet elegant cake today!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a soft and moist chocolate sponge
- How to prepare a creamy sea salt dark chocolate mousse
- How to prepare a crunchy peanut butter filling
- How to assemble your cake
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.