Pineapple Tarts (Fresh Jam)
Pineapple Tarts are one of the most popular Chinese New Year delicacies. Come join us to make your very own pineapple tarts from scratch. Learn the tips and tricks on how to cook fresh pineapple jam from scratch. You will also learn how to make a sweet dough pastry to encase your pineapple filling!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make a sweet dough pastry
- How to cook fresh pineapple jam from freshly cut pineapples
- How to roll and shape the pineapple tarts
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Each student goes home with two bottles of pineapple tarts (17 traditional, 17 lychee)
*Please note that students will have a hands-on experience in cooking a small batch of jam but a portion of the filling will be pre-made for use during the class
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare Pastry and Filling but will assemble and decorate their own Pineapple Tarts INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.