Gingerbread House (Reni 3 Pax Private)
Nothing says Christmas quite like the smell of freshly baked cookies and gingerbread spices wafting through the air. Join us this December and create your very own gingerbread house! A true Christmas classic, this is one class where you can express your creativity in the form of a wonderful Christmas treat.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make gingerbread cookies
- How to assemble a gingerbread house from scratch
- How to create a stained glass window effect for your gingerbread house
- How to pipe intricate designs using royal icing
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to bake the components, frost and decorate their own gingerbread house
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.