Passionfruit Double Chocolate Log Cake (Janice - 8 Pax Corporate AM)
Passionfruit Double Chocolate Log Cake
Celebrate this Christmas and end the year with fulfillment by creating and enjoying a tantalizing log cake with your loved ones. Each slice of the cake will surprise you with a tangy passionfruit sponge, layered by crunchy feuilletine and dark chocolate, and covered with light white chocolate Chantilly cream. Your bake will be the talk of dinners and gatherings this festive season!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and bake a tangy sponge in a special mould.
- How to incorporate white chocolate in Chantilly cream.
- How to assemble, pipe the cream, and decorate a log cake.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with a 6” log cake
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge, fillings and Chantilly cream but will get to assemble and decorate their log cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.