Coco the Polar Bear (Private 4 Pax - Lexin)
Coco the Polar Bear
Come chill out this December with Coco the bear! Comprised of not one, but TWO different cakes, join us and learn how to construct this adorable character cake. It will be love at frost sight! Whip up a flurry as you use the same sponge technique to make an Apple Cinnamon cake and Coconut Nutmeg cake. Learn piping techniques to bring Coco the bear to life! Create a cake so darling, you wouldn’t bear to cut into it!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Toasted Coconut sponge
- How to make Nutmeg buttercream
- How to make Apple Cinnamon Cake pop
- How to assemble a Polar Bear cake
- How to frost character designs on a cake
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring home one 4.5" Polar Bear Cake
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and buttercream, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and frost the cake.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.