Business Development & Sales Intern
Salary Range: $1,000.00 to $1,400.00
Baker's Brew is looking for an energetic and self-motivated intern to join us. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in market research and analysis, this is a role you for you!
The Business Development & Sales Intern will have opportunity to gain hands-on and real life experience and business development from ground up in our dynamic environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing new business opportunities through market research and analysis
- Monitor industry trends to identify new opportunities for growth
- Assist the sales team in proposal preparation on sales packages and ideas.
- Assist with sales enquiries & closing of sales
- Assist in business development creative plans (i.e social media, campaigns, telegram group management)
- General support to our sales and business development team
- Students pursuing or recently graduated with diploma or degree in Business/Marketing/Media or equivalent are welcome to apply
- Poly & University students are welcome
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Social media proficiency and creativity
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Resourceful and proactive, able to work both independently and in a team
- Strong interest in sales and marketing and desire to learn and grow professionally
- Commitment of at least 3 months or more
- Only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs may apply.
- 2 x internship positions are available
Drop your resume/CV below if you would like to join the team. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest.