Salary Range: SGD 1,800.00 – SGD 2,600.00
Join our team as a Barista and showcase your skills in preparing a wide variety of coffee-based beverages and teas. As a Barista, you will play a vital role in ensuring our equipment and services are running smoothly.
To ensure a positive customer experience, the Barista should possess the following key skills:
a) Customer Service
- Establish relationships to build customer confidence and display friendliness and capabilities.
b) Barista Skills
- Interact with and serve food and beverage customers, effectively promoting the company's goals and visions.
- Maintain a high standard of service in the food and beverage area.
- Prepare for beverage and food service by organizing and setting up the necessary supplies.
c) Interpersonal Skills
- Foster effective communication and engagement in the workplace.
- Facilitate the productivity and cooperation of work teams.
- Show self-initiative, fostering a strong team spirit, and taking ownership of the business.
d) Workplace Safety, Health & Hygiene
- Follow and maintain food and beverage safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
- Possession of a valid food handler certificate.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of the Specialty Coffee Industry is advantageous, but a willingness to learn about the food and beverage industry is essential.
- Working in shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Medical Benefits
- Staff Discount
- Staff Appreciation Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave