Raw Honey Orange Cake
It’s Vitamin C Time!
Come along with us for a full cake baking experience that will also boost your vitamin C levels! This will be done with a delicious orange butter cake that is layered with a tangy and fragrant orange Curd from scratch. You will learn to make a Raw Honey Buttercream and also how to achieve a coloured buttercream stroke effect on your cake. Lastly, top off your creation with candied oranges, fresh rosemary and golden dragees.
*Candied Oranges will be pre-made and provided for decoration, but will not be part of the class.
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make an Orange Butter cake
- How to make a Orange Curd from scratch
- How to make Raw Honey Buttercream Frosting
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with Raw honey buttercream and decorate it with Candied Oranges, Rosemary and Golden Dragees
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in Pairs to Bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6” Raw Honey Orange Cake INDIVIDUALLY