Peanut Butter and Jelly Cake
Re-live your childhood days with the classic PB & J sandwich flavour combination as we take a fun spin on it and transform it into a cake that can be enjoyed across all ages. This is a 3-layered fluffy and nutty Brown Butter Sponge sandwiched between blueberry jam and a peanut butter white chocolate ganache. We will teach you how to decorate your cake using a buttercream frosting technique to achieve clean stripes on your cake, reminiscent of the Smuckers Goober Jar. Come and join us for this fun and exciting class!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to make a fluffy Brown Butter sponge cake
- How to prepare Peanut butter white chocolate ganache (Demo Only)
- How to make a vanilla swiss meringue buttercream
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with purple buttercream stripes
- Decorate with white chocolate drip, meringue kisses
*Decorative items such as meringue kisses and white chocolate drips will be provided and will not be part of the class.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will assemble and decorate their own 6 " Peanut Butter and Jelly Cake INDIVIDUALLY