Christmas Peppermint Wreath Cake
Create a show stopping cake this season with our Christmas wreath log cake! Learn how to pipe delicate buttercream roses and pine cones for your cake. Participants will frost their own 6” dark chocolate peppermint cake and craft it into a log! To end off, learn how to assemble these decorations on your cake.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare and color Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- How to handle different piping tips and floral nails
- How to pipe buttercream roses, pine cones and leaves.
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream and decorate with buttercream floral roses, pine cones, leaves and fresh blackberries.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Cake layers will be pre-made with the following flavor: Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cake
- A portion of buttercream will be pre-made and coloured for the class
*Students will work in PAIRS to make the buttercream but will frost and decorate their own 6" Christmas Peppermint Wreathe Cake INDIVIDUALLY