Christmas Fudgy Brownies
Have your kids decorate their own pull-apart brownies this Christmas! They will firstly learn how to bake a simple yet delicious milk chocolate chip fudgy brownie, then learn how to decorate it using gum paste toppers with royal icing. Enjoy this delectable brownie covered with a blanket of snow gum paste and recreate your favorite Christmas characters!
SIGN UP FOR 1 pax and you will be entitled to bring along another pax for free!
- Parent/Relative & Child
- Friend/Sibling & Child
Please note that you will be working together in pairs to make one set of brownies.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make an 8 inch Milk chocolate Chip Brownie
- How to prepare a white chocolate ganache (Demo only)
- How to prepare gum paste decorations (Demo only)
- How to decorate your brownie
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: This class is open to all children from ages 6 and above. Parents are kindly advised to accompany children who are 8 years and below.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to bake, frost and decorate their own 8" Brownie.