Kawaii Kitty Pizza
Come join our very own local award winning bento artist, cookbook author and blogger, Shirley from Little Miss Bento, for a kawaii-filled baking and full hands-on session to make your very own tomato based Kitty Pizza filled with stringy mozzarella and smoky pepperoni slices. These savoury kitty single serving pizzas make perfect snacks and for parties and picnics too!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare Shirley’s own recipe of pizza bread without the use of mixers
- How to shape and attach dough to form the kitty components
- Various tips and techniques on how to work with pizza bread
- Filling of kitty pizza
- Decoration of kitty pizza
Each participant will receive a certificate signed by Shirley herself at the end of the workshop.
Bring home 4 single serving Kitty Pizzas specially made by yourself!
(Students will work in groups of 3 to prepare the initial pizza bread dough but will knead and decorate their pizzas individually)
Class Duration: 4 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.