Matcha White Chocolate
Learn to make your very own Matcha White Chocolate Cake. This butter-based cake is made out of light matcha layers, filled with a matcha liquid cheese and frosted with delicious white chocolate buttercream!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a matcha sponge cake layer
- Demonstration on how to make matcha liquid cheese.
- Preparation of a white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream
- Frosting of a 6" cake to achieve straight sides and sharp edges
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Matcha White Chocolate Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.