Molten Hojicha Snowskin Mooncake
Celebrate this Mid-Autumn festival by making your very own Molten Hojicha Snowskin Mooncakes from scratch! This nutty, tea-infused mooncake boasts a modern and unique twist; a hojicha white chocolate molten centre! The mooncake is wrapped in a homemade black charcoal snowskin and finished off elegantly with edible gold dust.
Join us for a fun filled mooncake-making experience that is bound to impress your family and friends!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare black charcoal snow skin with Gao Fen (Cooked Glutinous Rice Flour)
- How to prepare roasted hazelnut lotus paste (Hazelnuts will be pre-roasted)
- How to prepare white chocolate hojicha molten center
- How to achieve correct proportions in mooncake
- How to mould snowskin mooncakes
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands-on
Quantity: 6-8 Mooncakes (4.5cm diameter, 3cm height)
Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembly of the mooncakes will be individual work.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advanced to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.