Royal Tea Porcelain Cake
Come and have a royal tea affair with us by joining this lesson of learning how to make a porcelain inspired design cake. To pair with the design, the flavor is inspired by japanese royal milk tea which consist of dark brown sugar sponge filled with royal milk tea pastry cream and honey macadamia brittle. The real fun begins when you pipe on porcelain like buttercream flowers and create your porcelain design on your cake!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a dark brown sugar sponge.
- How to make royal milk tea pastry cream.
- How to make buttercream.
- How to make honey macadamia brittle (Demonstration)
- How to do floral and porcelain like piping
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” cake.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and buttercream, but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.