Colourful sprinkles and chocolate on your cupcakes? Sounds like a dessert you wouldn’t want to miss out! Add a dash of whimsy to your teatime by making these cute little donuts cupcakes with delicious buttercream frosting and toppings that will lead people wondering if there is a real donut sitting on top of your cupcake. These yummy treats are sure to impress even the pickiest dessert eater!
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to prepare vanilla-based funfetti cupcakes
- How to pipe frosting to achieve desired design
- Decorate with royal icing, chocolate ganache and sprinkles
- For children aged 4 to 12 years old
- For children below the age of 7,it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian be on stand-by outside the studio or at our cafe at all times during the class
- If you want to join your child in the class, you will need to sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code2023BUDDY50% *
- This will entitle the accompanying parent to a 50% discount and both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
*only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home 6 Mini Donuts Cupcakes
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.