Who wouldn’t love a combination of chocolate and marshmallow on their dessert? Bringing back memories of camping, let your kids join in the fun to make their own s’mores bar in this class. With a chocolate base cake topped with Hershey chocolate and toasted marshmallow, all we are missing is a campfire!
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to mix and make chocolate chip flavored cookie bars.
- Scooping of the batter into moulds
- Decorating of the cookie bar with marshmallow
- How to toast their marshmallow with the use of oven
- Topping their cookie bar with chocolate
- Suitable for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- For children below the age of 7, it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian be on stand-by outside the studio or at our cafe at all times during the class
- If you want to join your child in the class, you will need to sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code 2022BUDDY50% *
- This will entitle the accompanying parent to a 50% discount and both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
*only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes.
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home 4 pcs Hershey S'Mores Bars