FAQ House Rules Terms and Conditions
Thai Milk Tea Mille Crêpe Cake Online Class
Refresh yourself on a hot summer’s day with a tall cool drink of Thai Milk Tea… crepe cake! Reacquaint yourself with a classic Thai flavour that is sure to spark your wanderlust! Consisting of Thai milk tea crepe, white chocolate ganache and cream, this dessert will leave your sweet tooth utterly quenched. Learn a new technique of perfectly frosting a crepe cake both on the inside and outside, and top it off with an umberlicious swirl!
- How to make Thai Milk Tea crepe batter
- How to make Thai Milk Tea White Chocolate Ganache and cream
- How to fry a perfect crepe
- How to evenly layer a crepe cake
- How to frost a crepe cake
- How to create a drip and swirl design
Online Course Summary
By attending this course, you will learn how to create your very own Thai Milk Tea Mille Crêpe Cake from scratch to share with your family and friends.
Class Duration: 2.5 hours
Class Type: Online class via Zoom
Before signing up, please read the important pointers below:
- Crepe batter is required to rest overnight for best results. To follow along the assembly, please prepare the crepe batter and/or crepes before the class starts.
- Instructor will prepare all components beforehand as to keep within the time limit of the class.
- Physical demonstration of all components will be shown but you may be unable to follow along in real time. A link to the recorded video will be sent out to all participants 5-7 working days after the session.
Materials & Equipment Required:
- Hand held Whisk
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring spoons
- Weighing Scale
- 7.5 – 8”/22cm non-stick frying pan (Lau Choy Seng)
- 1.5 oz ladle (Lau Choy Seng)
- Large bowls x 2
- Small bowl x 1
- Plate and Parchment for cooked crepes
Thai Milk Tea Cream
- Mixing bowl with Whisk attachment
- 8” cake board x 2
- Angle palette knife (Blade to be at least 3” long)
- Piping bag
- Turn table
The full ingredient list and workbook will be sent via email once the class booking is confirmed.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.