FAQ House Rules Terms and Conditions
Rainbow Heart Crêpe Cake Online Class
Let us colour your life with this hidden Rainbow Heart crepe cake! Explore crepe cakes with a twist as we show you step-by-step how to transition this colourful surprise in the heart of this Salted Caramel Crepe cake. Every slice reveals a sliver of a perfect heart just waiting to come out and surprise your family and friends!
Do not let this bake be just a pigment of your imagination; join us and make this with pride!
- How to make Vanilla crepe batter
- How to make Salted Caramel and Salted Caramel cream
- How to evenly layer a crepe cake
- How to frost a crepe cake
- How to create a hidden rainbow heart within the crepe cake
Online Course Summary
By attending this course, you will learn how to create your very own Rainbow Heart Crêpe Cake from scratch to share with your family and friends.
Class Duration: 2.5 hours
Class Type: Online class via Zoom
Before signing up, please read the important pointers below:
- Crepe batter is required to rest overnight for best results. To follow along the assembly, please prepare the crepe batter and/or crepes before the class starts.
- Instructor will prepare all components beforehand as to keep within the time limit of the class.
- Physical demonstration of all components will be shown but you may be unable to follow along in real time. A link to the recorded video will be sent out to all participants 5-7 working days after the session.
Materials & Equipment Required:
- Hand held Whisk
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring spoons
- Weighing Scale
- 7.5 – 8”/22cm non-stick frying pan (Lau Choy Seng)
- 1.5 oz ladle (Lau Choy Seng)
- Large bowls x 2
- Small bowl x 1
- Plate and Parchment for cooked crepes
Salted Caramel and Salted Caramel cream
- Hand Whisk
- Small Pot
- Mixing bowl with Whisk attachment
- 1M piping tip
- 8” cake board x 2
- Angle palette knife (Blade to be at least 3” long)
- Piping bag
- Small Sieve
- Turn table
- Template from workbook (cut out & laminated if possible)
- Compass/Protractor set (optional)
The full ingredient list and workbook will be sent via email once the class booking is confirmed.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.